Ashland Property Tax Services
Property Taxes are often the greatest source of funding for local governments.
Increasing demands on municipalities, counties and school districts to provide more services, compounded by dwindling federal and state government support, have resulted in climbing tax rates and relentless pressure on assessing personnel to maximize assessments.
Ashland property tax services include:
- Assessment Reduction
- Exemptions, Abatements & Incentives
- Process Review and Enhancement
Specialization and a superior level
of service set us apart
Companies throughout the country rely on Ashland Group for state income/franchise tax and federal tax recovery services. As one of the nation’s largest and most respected state and federal tax recovery firms, Ashland provides cutting-edge, innovative tax solutions for our client companies. Much of our success stems from identifying specific tax issues and then focusing only on those companies that will benefit from these positions.
Ashland at a glance
Founded on a tradition of integrity and uncompromising service, Ashland Group delivers high-value state and federal tax solutions to clients across the United States. Our tax specialists, who are recognized as leaders in their respective fields, are adept at income and franchise tax strategies that recover millions of tax dollars each year for our clients. With offices in major cities throughout the United States, we successfully pursue opportunities for mid-sized and Fortune 500 companies in a variety of industries.
How are we different?
- We conduct engagements utilizing former senior level state and federal tax personnel averaging over twenty-nine years with the state revenue departments or with the Internal Revenue Service.
- Not being an accounting firm, we are not confined by many of the accounting firm conflict requirements of Sarbanes-Oxley.
- We have over twenty-one years of experience providing quality services to mid-sized and Fortune 500 companies in virtually every industry.
- We offer creative and innovative tax recovery solutions, many of which are not known to the general public, accounting firms or other tax advisors.
I was attracted by the idea that Ashland would come in and to the work on a contingence basis. If they didn’t find anything, there was no fee to be paid...
Director of Taxation
Sanders Morris Harris Group